Friday, June 10, 2016

New York Day 9

We moved out of our hotel today and into our new space! We are in Chinatown on the edge of SOHO and Little Italy. We checked out at noon and then took a cab to our new spot. We had some time before check in there so we went to lunch at a place called "The Cupping Room Cafe". I had the Linguine Primavera and it was amazing. Chris had a burger and we shared 3 incredible desserts - Tiramisu, New York Cheesecake and Chocolate Mousse Cake. Such an amazing lunch, I was in heaven.










We got to explore SOHO a little bit on our walk to the new space. This area has art galleries everywhere and is definitely a more shooting friendly district. Our new space is adorable. The owner is an art collector and has great taste in decor.




My favorite part of the day was getting to see Little Italy at night! On the weekends they close the streets and all the restaurants and shops are open late. We got a slice of pizza at Sal's (they have an amazing brick oven). And we got gelato and cannoli at stands along the streets. I have always wanted to visit because Italian is my favorite food and it did not disappoint. I am absolutely going to gain back that 5 pounds I lost now that we are a block away!






















No comments:

Post a Comment