Wednesday, June 22, 2016

New York Day 20

Two shoots today! I love working with beautiful, amazing people. I met this makeup artist who I totally click with and this morning my hair guy canceled last minute and my makeup artist created this amazing hair on her first try ever doing big hair in 30 minutes. The talent here is just insane. And I am so excited to be getting great hair work for my book.









Also, as promised we had to go back to Black Tap to try the killer milkshakes. We were in line for about 2 hours for these bad boys but we heard from others in line that is a relatively short wait. We split a burger first which was again amazing. We got the Texan this time as well, you just can't go wrong with a BBQ burger. For milkshakes we got the cookie and the sweet and salty (second time around for me I probably would have gotten the cotton candy or sour one because I don't like peanut butter THAT much to drink an entire shake). It was such a fun experience though and really fun to have gotten to try a few places on our list. We just got lucky this one was so close!







No comments:

Post a Comment