Saturday, June 11, 2016

New York Day 10

Did my first shoot in the new loft space today! It was a simple quick project but happy to finally start getting my creative juices going, feels like forever since I've shot!

Cool light test photos of Chris and some shameless selfies from this morning.




We went to Grey Dog Cafe for lunch today and I finally got a yummy breakfast. I feel like I have been craving that since we got here! It was awesome. Bonus points to them for putting Newberg on their Oregon map table (apparently all the tables have state maps on them). I never thought I would get to see Newberg in New York but it made me happy!






Last notable event of the day was getting to go to a rooftop lounge and see a huge view of New York!




Sorry for the short-winded post but after writing 35 emails today I am not in the mood to write anymore. Ready to do great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment