Thursday, June 9, 2016

New York Day 8

Meeting day 2 went well! It was the best meeting yet and was with one of the top agencies in the world. They told me they loved my work and I would be receiving a package from them. So that is my final modeling agency meeting for now. Just ready to shoot at this point! We are moving into our new space tomorrow. I'm so excited and antsy to start shooting and be done with all of the prep work. Seems like everything is taking so much longer here and I'm tired of wasting time!

After the meeting we had some free time for adventures. We ate some yummy sandwiches at a place called Potbelly. We walked through the NBA store and the Niketown NY. The Niketown is absolutely amazing, 5 stories of the newest most innovative gear and futuristic decor. We have now been to the one in Beverly Hills and here. Weird we haven't been to the Portland one right? Got lots of pretty city pictures again. I just love all of the buildings. I finally got to go inside my favorite cathedral!! They were getting ready for mass so I didn't explore but did get a couple shots of the inside, which is just as stunning as the outside.







































On the way back to the hotel we stopped at the New York Public Library (reminds me of National Treasure every time we walk by). There were some street performers doing a cool show in front of it, so we stopped to watch. Somehow they chose both Chris and I to be volunteers to be in a row of people and get jumped over by a crazy, athletic dude. The video I got doesn't really show it that well but it was a fun experience anyway. So much talent in this city, even just on the streets. There are artists, singers, musicians and performers everywhere and all of them are so good. I wish I had dollars to give everyone who is out working hard pursuing their dreams. Maybe someday.









No comments:

Post a Comment