Wednesday, June 22, 2016

New York Day 21

Today felt relaxing because I only had one shoot instead of two. I shot a hair story this morning with an amazing team. Always good to work with people you enjoy. I am getting sad because I only have 1 more shooting day in this amazing loft space. I will never forget it!

The rest of the day was rather chill. Sleep and I have not been on the same page since I got here. I have been running on 4 and 5 hours a night. I am super tired every night and I go to sleep and then I wake up at 3AM and 4AM here which is like hours before my alarm is supposed to go off. Not sure if it's nerves or excitement or the overwhelming desire and need to make sure I make the most of my time here. But today after eating some takeout pizza from Sallugi's, again, I was able to fall asleep on the couch for about 2 hours. I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck but hopefully my body is not going to fail on me the last week I'm here! I am about 7 jobs behind retouching so every second I'm not shooting I am trying to turn around images.

A couple behind the scenes from the shoot today and our beautiful sunset -



No comments:

Post a Comment