Tuesday, June 14, 2016

New York Day 12

We found a favorite bagel place down the street from us and that was breakfast this morning. I don't know what they do to their cream cheese but it is so thick and creamy, I've never tasted anything like it. We successfully did our laundry (laundromats scare me)  and picked up a prescription this morning too (new insurance plans also scare me).

I had a meeting with another great modeling agency as well as a rep this afternoon and both were a great experience. The modeling agency sent me an amazing faces, the best faces I've had and there seems to be mutual interest with the rep and I. Very exciting. Tomorrow I am shooting 3 models and it will be my first big shooting day. Looks like I will be shooting every day now until we leave and I couldn't be more happy about that! My meeting this afternoon was in West Village and it's the first place I've thought, "now this is nice". I loved the buildings and the apartments all had beautiful doors and trees lining the streets and reminded me of a romantic movie. There was also parking for the people that had cars, the streets were cobblestone and there are cute little bakeries and cafes on each corner. Definitely my favorite area yet.

Most of the photos today are from random cool buildings I found. I am getting less interesting with each post and I'm sorry about that!












No comments:

Post a Comment