Wednesday, June 22, 2016

New York Day 19

Today was busy as usual, but that is getting very boring to write and very boring to read I'm sure. So these are a few photo highlights from the day!

Sunsets in the city are so different and pretty in their own way. I can't get nearly enough city pictures. Even walking the same streets everyday I notice different buildings and restaurants. So much to absorb and learn.


I am getting increasingly excited to start an indoor herb garden when I get back home (providing I can find the space). I have been obsessing over them on pinterest for months but tonight I walked by the outside of a restaurant that had one of the biggest and prettiest ones I've seen. I was dying to go in and see but we were starving. So this is some inspiration for my future kitchen and not my new garden endeavor but still just so great.

And lastly, we stumbled upon a hole in the wall burger joint that has burgers and tacos and is technically Vietnamese (I think) but they have great food and they have movies on a big screen TV. And it's oddly comforting because I haven't watched TV in like in month. But they have a really amazing cilantro mint lemonade that is so good. I am seriously going to have to make it for a party sometime. It's refreshing and has a lot of flavor depth vs the typical lemonade. So again I had to take a photo for inspiration because I never would have thought to make something like that. And I have fresh cilantro and mint in my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment