Monday, June 6, 2016

New York Day 5

The first 5 hours of my day were spent sending emails and trying to put together teams for shoots. This is the less glamorous part of my job that nobody appreciate or understands. I got my first agency package of models to choose from and I have my first rep meeting on Wednesday! After I got as much work as possible done we went for a walk through Central Park. I love all of the horse carriages, they remind me of the Enchanted movie! The actual park landscape and foliage is really nothing to be excited about if you're from Oregon (reminds me of the zoo), but there is a ton to do there! It was hot hot hot today, 82 degrees and 75% humidity. We were very done with walking by the time we got back to the hotel.










We went to lunch at a grilled cheese shop called Melt. I got the Maple Bacon Grilled Cheese and Chris got the Grilled Cheese Chicken Club. They also had parm tater tots that were amazing! Chris got to experience Nintendo World today. He was very happy. Some big event was happening at Rockefeller Center and there were cops with machine guns all over. We never found out what the event was but Chris was kind and posed while I got a sneaky photo of the security.























We ended the night with ice cream and I finally got a shot of the most beautiful building ever! The cathedrals are my favorite but below are also a few other awesome architecture shots I got today.






No comments:

Post a Comment