Monday, April 6, 2015

Garage Sale Haul 3/28/2015

This weekend was an incredible one for garage sales! I had such good look! As usual we headed to the more wealthy areas of Tualatin and Beaverton.

More Cetified Internation Bistro Chef dishes for my kitchen! Got this whole set for $5.

Paid a bit more for these than usual but they were all designer and in great condition. Paid $4 each.

Got this adorable rustic serving tray for $5.

Paid $2 for this cool wooden box.

I loved this frame! Got is for $3.

 Cookbooks are my weakness. $2 each.

Pillow that matches our bedset! $2

I love Pampered Chef stuff. I got this 8 cup measuring cup for $3.

Paris clock which I love on my wall - $10.

This was my best buy of the day! These are Waterford Crystal Christmas ornaments. $1 for the small one and $2 for the big ones.

 Gucci perfume for $6!

No comments:

Post a Comment