Monday, April 13, 2015

Garage Sale Finds 4/11/2015

The weather was super off and on this weekend so we didn't get out too much. We managed to hit a couple of sales in the Tigard/Beaverton area and even though I only got a couple of items, this may have been my favorite day yet!

True Religion Jeans - $3

Yes...I got not 1 but 2 Louis Vuitton purses! Yes, they are authentic with dustbags, marked hardware and proper logos. I am ecstatic about adding these to my collection! Large one was $10 and small was $5....Not sure what possessed the lady to sell them that cheap but I'm just happy I am on the end to benefit. She said both were well carried and she is happy to see them off to a good home. 

Anne Klein necklace - $.50

Funky sweatshirt top which is super comfy - $.50

Black knit shawl - $1
 More Italian pieces for my kitchen - $1 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment