Monday, April 20, 2015

Garage Sale Finds 4/18/2015

So I am blogging my awesome garage sale finds for a few reasons. First I want to brag because I am sporting some amazing top dollar items for cheap. Secondly though, I think that people should be enlightened as to what garage saling in good areas can be like. I have been to those garage sales that look like the items have literally been sitting in the garage for years and that is not the kind if stuff I'm looking for but somehow I have great luck with designer clothing and bags and home furnishings and decor and this weekend was no exception.

So for starters I will talk you through my process. Craigslist is my friend and I spend Thursday evening gathering up all the sales for Friday morning and Friday evening doing the same for Saturday morning. Just type in the county you focus on. I pick a specific location I want to focus my efforts and I just pull all the addresses for those areas and write them down in a notebook. Once I have them all I color code them with highlighters by location. Usually I will target Sherwood, Tigard, Beaverton, Tualatin and King City as my general target and then I will narrow down the list to the nicer neighborhoods.

My first sale of the day was a hit and I walked away with tons of treasures. My favorite was my new Yves Saint Laurent purse which came with the dustbag! And hey look, it was featured in a style blog on Huffinton Post - article here.



I got a red Chanel wallet. My Chanel collection is growing and I couldn't be happier!


I got lots of awesome clothes too. Calvin Klein dress, a Micheal Kors dress (not shown because I sold it already) and some Banana Republic pieces.





 Vintage jewelry is one of my favorite Estate Sale finds! Normally I don't pay over $3 for jewelry but I made an exception for this bracelet.


Christmas decor...just don't ever buy it new. Literally almost every sale has something for sale. All these ornaments for $1.


Husband got lucky today and I found him some snazzy things. Jordan letterman was $5 and Hyperdunks were $3.



Oh and I got myself some Air Force 1's! Still haven't decided if I will keep them but for $6 new in the box I couldn't say no.

Nail Polish - $1


New living room pillow...I wish I could have found 5 of these instead of 1!


Side table - $5.

And finally a Victoria's Secret swimsuit - $5.



No comments:

Post a Comment