Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Who Am I?

Hi, my name is Kendra Barber and I am a fashion photographer. This is how I'm known and what you will find if you Google my name. But I am more than that. I am a brand new wife (as of July 2014), a new homeowner (as of May 2014), an avid garage saler, a goodwill shopping expert, a lover of family, a reader, an explorer, a cleanliness and organization freak, an interior decorator, a party thrower, traveler and a lover of words and quotes. Since my social media of all kinds is dedicated to my photography, I created this as an outlet to appreciate all of these other things. If people read it then that is great but "The Rest of Me" is dedicated to showing myself more than anybody that there is value outside of work and that even though all these other things don't get the media attention of my photography work, that they are still a valuable part of me and deserve being explored.

So here is to me....Not behind the lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment