Thursday, October 30, 2014

Kenzie's Birthday

Last night we celebrated the birthday of my sister-in-law, Mackenzie, at our place with a dinner and game night! We started the evening with a game of "Sorry". I served a casual dinner of pizza and salad. For dessert I made a dirt cake which has become one of my favorite fun desserts to bust out at a party or as a gift. The cake is made up of layers of crushed oreo cookies, chocolate pudding and homeade chocolate mousse. It is served in an actual flower pot and topped with gummy worm candies. If anyone is interested in my recipe just let me know!



She loves teal and purple so I arranged a little bouquet with those colors.


I also had to deck out my side table with some more festive, fall goodness. Loving season decor!



No comments:

Post a Comment