Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Garage Sales 5/1/2015

Mom and I had an awesome day of sales this past weekend! Got some lovely treasures as usual. We were lucky enough to stumble upon a Nike Employee's garage sale and scored lots of shoes and snapbacks. My bother scooped up the shoes before I got pictures. Today was mostly home decor and studio stuff which was awesome!

Paid $3 each. They still have the $28 price tags on them!

Leaf bowl was $2 (brand new and still wrapped in the box!). The Aloe Vera plants were $.50 each. I wasn't intending to pair them together on my kitchen cart but I kind of love how they look! 
 Clothes are $1 each! 
 Garage Sales are the best for Christmas decor! My tree is going to look fabulous this year. And why not for $.25 an ornament?!
 More $1 clothes for the studio! Shorts were actually $.50.
 Fashion book for the studio - $1.
 This one is an imatation Prada bag but I still loved the look for a shoot. Yay for studio props!

 This chair is real leather and I am absolutely in love with it! By far my classiest furniture find yet. $35 both pieces.

Always looks for lovely seating options for the house when we have parties. I got 3 of these faux leather chairs. Paid $10 for all 3! 

No comments:

Post a Comment