Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Garage Sale Finds 3/21/2015

I am so excited to be nearly back into my favorite season of the year - GARAGE SALE SEASON! While they are still sparse, they are starting to pop up! We headed out to Happy Valley, West Linn, Tualatin, King City and Sherwood (lots of driving without alot of reward today). You never find expensive things by staying in small towns, you have to go to the rich areas! I have a massive garage saling list this year and found a few things this past weekend that helped jump start me in the right direction.

First off I found some amazing vintage earrings at an estate sale that were half off since we got there in the afternoon on Saturday. I highly recommend checking out garage sales and goodwill for your vintage jewelry because thrift stores always mark them up so high! I got each set for $1 each. These are not cheapo pieces either, they are real metal and pretty heavy.


My kitchen is Bistro themed (sort of...I hate themes). But I couldn't pass up these two Parisian Bistro scenes by ones of my favorites artists, Chiu Tak Hak. I already found the matching coasters at goodwill so I am set! The pictures are 12x18 each and are matted really well on heavy frames. They had $5 each on these but I got both for $7.


Looking forward to more exciting finds coming up soon as the weather gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment