Friday, January 23, 2015

Portland Burger Tour - Lardo

Oh Lardo, you do not fail to live up to your name. This place was all about the meat. Our burgers had double patties plus porkstrami and were so large it was a real squeeze for my tiny mouth. The burger was really good  but didn't really have any stand-out spices or flavors that caught my attention. We all walked/waddled away very full. My favorite part about Lardo was their side - Parmesan and Herb Crusted Fries. Oh my gosh...I have never had a fry like this in my life. They bring you a plate of fries that visibly are coated with parmesan and just so rich with herb flavor. They are so good by themselves that is is almost a crime to dip them in ketchup. We were all in agreement that this was one of the best and most interesting plates of fries we have eaten. I am honestly dying to go back and try a sandwich there because every single one look incredible.








Our ratings are below!

Kendra's Ratings

Burger - 6

Environment - 6

Side - 8.7

"Best fries ever..."


Chris' Ratings

Burger - 8

Environment - 7

Side - 7




Ron's Ratings

Burger - 7

Environment - 7

Side -9




Lisa's Ratings

Burger - 7

Environment - 7.2

Side - 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment